Introduction to the Serie A on FUT 16 Coins

upfifayl

Inscrit le 19.03.16

a posté 0 message(s)

8:45 / 19.03.16
To conclude this introduction, here are the rules I laid down to create this guide and the criteria were considered:
Only players in gold
In this guide, I will not talk about the silver or bronze players. The vast majority of players use only players in Gold. To simplify the reading of this guide fifa coins, I decided not to include other types of cards. If the other cards you are interested, do not hesitate to say in the comments so I can you create guides on bronze and silver cards.
Only normal players
I will not speak FI card (In-form or Boost) to lay a basis for new players. These players are very expensive and are not the best investment for your credits fifa points. They should only be used if you already have a full team that shows its limit in normal version. 
Only early season players
Although the transfer market will start buy fifa 17 coins, I'll base this guide only on players who started the season in Serie A. At the time of writing his lines, no transfer has been announced.
Only player base
I will not speak of the styles of players cheap fifa coins, I assume that the player will have no style to try on an equal footing and simplify the understanding of the article.
Sort by position
To make understanding easier this guide, sorting the players will be made by post and divided into 9 different groups in the following order: Goalkeeper (G fifa 16 coins), central defender (DC), right defender (DD), defender left (DG), central midfielder (MDC), central midfielder (MC, OMC), right midfielder (MD, AD), left midfield (MG, AG) and attanquant (BU, AT)

To conclude this introduction, here are the rules I laid down to create this guide and the criteria were considered:
Only players in goldIn this guide, I will not talk about the silver or bronze players. The vast majority of players use only players in Gold. To simplify the reading of this guide fifa coins, I decided not to include other types of cards. If the other cards you are interested, do not hesitate to say in the comments so I can you create guides on bronze and silver cards.

Only normal playersI will not speak FI card (In-form or Boost) to lay a basis for new players. These players are very expensive and are not the best investment for your credits fifa points. They should only be used if you already have a full team that shows its limit in normal version Buy FIFA 17 Coins. Only early season playersAlthough the transfer market will start buy fifa 17 coins, I'll base this guide only on players who started the season in Serie A. At the time of writing his lines, no transfer has been announced.

Only player baseI will not speak of the styles of players cheap fifa coins, I assume that the player will have no style to try on an equal footing and simplify the understanding of the article.

Sort by positionTo make understanding easier this guide, sorting the players will be made by post and divided into 9 different groups in the following order: Goalkeeper (G fifa 16 coins), central defender (DC), right defender (DD), defender left (DG), central midfielder (MDC), central midfielder (MC, OMC), right midfielder (MD, AD), left midfield (MG, AG) and attanquant (BU, AT) fifa coins on fifaah.com

Inscription à la newsletter

Communautés